Strategic Projects – Senior Consultant-D90434
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
You will assist in leading a range of projects related to the firm’s and CoRe’s strategy and financial performance and be responsible for structuring and executing strategic projects and analyses for both Finance Leadership and overall Firm/CoRe Leadership. You will assist in leading projects, interact with leaders, shape and execute analyses, and assist in preparing clear, concise, and compelling presentations for senior leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assists in the management of strategic projects. Leads analyses of processes, financials, and other data to develop points of view and make strategic recommendations to leadership.
- Reviews the completion of detailed financial and non-financial analyses that can be used to evaluate opportunities or assist in making key strategic decisions. Develops recommendations and approaches for strategic and operational improvements. Develops materials for review by senior leadership.
- Assists in developing executive level communications and presentations to display and communicate operational and financial information. Assists in developing leadership-level presentations from initial storyboarding to logical structuring to presentation and delivery.
- Interface with leaders across the firm and within CoRe and work through tough and complex issues. Defines, shapes and executes analysis.
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Who you’ll work with:
Global Finance Operations Strategic Projects supports leadership by managing key financial initiatives. We conduct strategic financial analysis, and develop and implement improved processes to help leadership make more informed decisions.
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in strategy consulting and financial modeling
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Financial modeling skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field