Senior Strategy Consultant-Global Finance-D85876
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
- Design, shape, and execute detailed analyses to further quantify and validate opportunities
- Combine financial analysis with an understanding of the business in order to drive strategic insights and recommendations
- Strong Project Management experience
- Work with constituencies in order to validate analysis, solicit input and direction, and develop recommendations and implementation plans
- Support the development of presentations and management reports for DTTL COO, CFO, Executive Committee, Operating Committee, Finance and Audit Committee, and Board of Directors
- Serve as liaison between DTTL Finance, DTTL Strategy and DTTL Operations
- Design/build financial models, where required
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Who you’ll work with:
In Deloitte Global Finance, we make an impact by providing the most up-to-date research and analysis of the financial health of Deloitte Global and our Deloitte organization. We advise, guide, and monitor our global initiatives in five major areas that include tax, member firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis.
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Outstanding academic background: undergraduate degree with rigorous analytical and quantitative focus; MBA or Masters preferred from a top-tier program
- 2-4 years at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience in strategy development, project management, financial modeling, scenario analysis, and business planning
- Ability to structure thinking in a logical manner and communicate ideas in an effective and articulate manner
- An independent thinker that can move to answers quickly supported by data and analysis
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required, relational database experience (e.g. Access, Cognos, SAP) a plus
- Outstanding written and spoken English required
- Advanced attention to detail required for success in this role
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal/teaming skills and the ability to work effectively with and influence senior executives
- Ability to be self-directed and manage work independently
- Program management experience and ability to actively identify needed work activities and dependencies