Are you someone who takes the lead on the next outdoor adventure, is always seeking new outdoor adventures, cares about our vast public lands and the sustainability of them? Then we have a role for you! Our Remote Call Center Agents will take calls, chats or emails from explorers looking for assistance with their outdoor needs and goals or with questions about their order. You will have the opportunity to “talk shop” as you help our Explorers (customers) find the perfect product for their next adventure or to make sure that their experience shopping is the best it can be. Our Agents can be anywhere in the US and work remotely. If you want a fun job that allows you to paddle in the morning and help explorers in the afternoon look no further!
Our Agents will frequently draw on their personal experience to recommend great products to our Explorers and to suggest add-on products that would make the Explorers experience even better as they venture outdoors for their next activity. You will receive great training on how to best support our Explorers as well as key product updates on an ongoing basis. So if you are passionate about the outdoors and love to talk about the latest and greatest new gear, the Remote Call Center Agent role may be the position of you.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 -3 years of customer service (retail or contact center environment)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong ties to the local outdoor community
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Supports a culture that encourages a diverse and inclusive environment
- Ability to provide clear, constant and confident communication to explorers
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible availability preferred including nights, weekends and holidays