Dillard’s is looking for candidates who are hungry for new challenges, eager to learn, and ready to get stuff done! If you’re a recent graduate or someone who has the skills, but is ready to gain the experience, we’d love to talk.
You’re in good company! We’ve had 71+ IT Training Classes that have helped ensure a successful and smooth transition for our entry level tech positions. Our classes take place twice a year in January and July on-site at our corporate office in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Those who are well versed in problem solving, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and work well on a team or independently excel in our fast paced learning environment. We’ll get you prepared with the core technologies used on our floor and give you a bigger perspective by seeing all the aspects of our retail business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in a classroom setting for your first couple of months to help you gain confidence
- Complete labs that help apply the knowledge you’ll learn under your Trainer’s guidance
- Collaborate with your peers to solve problems, complete a project, and learn together
- Utilize the programming skills you have along with learning new ones
- Gain more business knowledge, we’re so much more than our IT department!
- Go through our placement process to find your best match
- Be assigned a mentor once you join your team to help ensure success
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, other related field or equivalent experience
- Full-time role, ability to work 40-45 hours per week
- Team players who help lift those around them when they need help
- Communication skills to help work with your team to achieve the best results
- Acknowledging when you don’t know certain programming skills, but not being afraid to learn
- Open-minded individuals who are excited to find their best spot in our IT department