The Field Operations Supervisor/Manager provides leadership and manages overall direction for the Field Service Technician team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are looking for a leader with strong problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service focus.
As a Field Operations Supervisor/Manager you will be responsible for directing, coaching, and developing technicians to create a high performing team that delivers the best customer service possible. This highly rewarding position offers a very competitive starting salary plus the opportunity to earn generous bonuses based on the performance of your team. We provide discounted DISH programming, paid training, and incredible opportunity for advancement.
- Supporting new employees through training and future development
- Demonstrating and coaching behaviors that ensure quality customer service
- Training existing Installers/Technicians on changing processes, procedures and technologies.
- Conducting on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members regarding quality service and adherence to safety standards
- Monitoring and coaching to improve team and individual performance
- Managing fleet-related processes including vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Addressing escalated customer and/or employee issues