My name is Mark Parsons and I wrote this job description. I am a co-founder of Distributed Logic and I lead our Microsoft practice. You can look me up on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marksparsons/.
We are a small Microsoft 365 Services company and we are really taking off now!
I need to elevate myself out of the day-to-day project management role to manage our growth and you are the key to our success. You would report directly to me.
We don’t require prior project management experience. It is my job to leverage my decades of project management experience to train, coach, mentor, and elevate you until you are the rock-star that we need!
All you need to supply is the GRIT! If you don’t want a challenge, don’t read on.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
We need an entrepreneurial spirit to run day-to-day project management in providing services to our customers.
· Work with practice management, architects, analysts and developers to create project plans.
· You don’t need experience with Microsoft 365, we’ll train you up.
· Run daily huddles, assigning and tracking tasks across projects and resources using our task management systems.
· Maintain project plans.
· Assist in job costing through statistical analysis of past projects.
· Manage budget for all projects through our ERP system (we have a really nice ERP system).
· Assist in customer cadence / status meetings.
· Maintain project plans
· Communicate with our customers on project status, tasks and project metrics.
Negotiable: Based on experience. $55K to $75K base salary plus incentives.
What You’ll Love About Us
· Entrepreneurial: We are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. Take initiative, show GRIT and get paid for your performance, not for seniority.
· Nice Systems: We’ve spent a lot of time and energy in creating tools to run our business and to prepare for growth.
· Laser-Focus: We provide automation, collaboration, communication and governance-led managed services on the Microsoft 365 platform. This is our focus and we are very good at it.
· Great Company Culture: We have a fun, open, entrepreneurial environment where you get a big say in our direction and where you’ll be looked upon as a vital teammate.
· Great Benefits: Healthcare, dental, life insurance, 401K matching, profit sharing.
· We Train: We’ll help you become a rock-star project manager and we’ll make sure you get your PMP certifications.