This Product Manager for the WSJ Leadership Communities will be responsible for supporting the Commercial VP and GM to aggressively grow our suite of WSJ networks & products targeted at executive communities. This will include, but may not be limited to, our by-invitation only C-Suite networks and the executive product verticals connected with those networks.
This person will help us to create new and innovative elements to our memberships. He or she will be a customer obsessed, detail oriented driver of projects and results. They will ensure that the customer experience is as seamless and intuitive as possible and in line with customer needs and expectations. This person will need the ability to collaborate across all teams internally at all levels to drive goals and outcomes set by the GM. In particular, this person will need to work with technology and news teams to ensure delivery of results.
- Work with colleagues in technology, marketing and design departments to build new products and features as well as maintain and grow existing ones
- Own the product roadmap for each community and create and maintain a holistic view of the suite of services, being responsible for prioritization and delivery of the roadmap aligning with KPIs and company goals
- Manage the workload and priorities of the technical project manager for our products so as to ensure that they are on track to deliver the product on time and on budget
- Report weekly on all user KPIs, including newsletter open rates, click rates, website traffic/PVs, bounce rate and key feature adoption
- Translate the product KPIs and user data into actionable insights to better inform the evolution of the customer engagement and product strategy – including enhancements to design, user experience/journey, and features
- Lead the product AB testing and iteration focusing on improving engagement KPIs
- Collaborate and communicate with agencies, sponsors and partners involved in our products from both a strategic and technical standpoint.
- 3+ years project/product management experience
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line.
Business Area: WSJ MEMBERSHIP GROUP
Job Category: Project/Program Management Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.