The Role and Responsibilities
The Indirect Procurement Analyst – NA provides analytical support to procurement projects across indirect categories.
Performs analysis, reporting and communication of results as well as provides suggestions based on findings. Engages internal business stakeholders, external suppliers and procurement category buy teams to support project execution.
Your key responsibilities
- Support procurement project execution through analytics and reporting
- Conduct spend analysis, baselining and forecasting
- Develop supplier profiles and document evaluation criteria to support inclusion in Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Compose category RFP and supporting documentation for sourcing events
- Provide RFP qualitative and quantitative evaluation and support supplier assessments
- Analyze RFP responses using the information obtained via vendor bid submissions, references, meetings and other appropriate sources
- Formulate recommendations with supporting analysis on suppliers to include in negotiations
- Present vendor negotiation results and award recommendations to category buy team and business stakeholders
- Prepare savings calculations based on negotiations
Your qualification profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or relevant concentration (Business, Finance, Engineering, etc.) is required
- Strong data Analysis and data manipulation skills is required
- Demonstrated competency in driving execution, global business acumen, championing change, customer orientation and building competitive advantage
- Strong knowledge/capability in supply chain / procurement
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Demonstrates ability to analyze complex problems with respect to their financial impact on the supply chain objectives
- Project management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan, prioritize, execute processes, and benchmark best practices to support a variety of projects
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred.
To be the best science company in the world, we need more than scientists. We need passionate people who are the best at finance, human resources, law, logistics, and so much more. While we’re deeply rooted in science, DuPont careers span a wide range of skills and disciplines. Our teams are focused on achieving the best results for our customers and the business. They’re inspired by innovation, excited by collaboration, and strive to achieve more agile ways of moving the business forward. Learn more about us here: https://www.dupont.com
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!