Like to shake things up? We do. eBay hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the world. Design, develop and implement core software systems or applications. Think globally and help eBay be on the top tier with new products, including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
Note: By applying to this position, your application will be considered for San Jose, CA.
The Technical Product Manager will be the driving force behind execution to optimize the way we build and deliver end-to-end technology solutions that delight our fans, at global scale. Members of Technical Product Management team and will understand customer requirements and then be responsible for driving the delivery of company’s product road maps and features.
In this role you will lead and influence a global team that ensures Product & Technology teams work directly with Business, Marketing, Customer Service teams to understand the needs and aspirations of our buyers, sellers and third party developers. The team will drive all aspects of concept to customer for different initiatives on the road map for customer facing applications, platform services, tools, APIs, capabilities, documentation, and customer/developer support. TPMs will work with cross functional teams, product management, and business teams across the company globally for timely and effective execution of key initiatives for the org.
- Program manage cross-team, cross-functional initiatives.
- Drive architecture and integration decisions and timelines with dependency teams.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to drive technical solutions, estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders.
- Engage and energize the project teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Must be currently enrolled and graduating in a full-time MBA
- MBA is part of a STEM program
- 3-5 years of experience + MBA
- Graduating December 2021 – June 2022 only
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Ability to write scripts or snippets of code preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.