Ecolab is seeking highly motivated applicants to join its Inside Sales Internship program for the Institutional division. The Institutional division is the largest business within Ecolab and addresses our customers’ cleaning and sanitation needs in the foodservice and hospitality industries, as well as laundry, long-term care, education, retail, and government facilities.
This will be a remote internship experience where account visits and job shadows will be determined based on your primary working location. During this 10 week experience you’ll be trained on a breadth of Ecolab’s world class products and programs, consultative selling skills, and gain exposure to several supporting teams and senior leadership through a strategic project.
What’s in it For You:
- Participate in a 10-week paid internship Experience
- Learn to call on existing customers to educate on various products, services and promotions while collaborating with field sales and service associates
- Receive consultative sales training and inside sales techniques to help prepare you for success
- Spend time in a job shadow with associates in field sales and corporate accounts to better understand the full-time career path opportunities
- Opportunity to earn a full-time sales role (entry point into our Sales Leadership Development Program)
What You Will Do:
- Work with your peers as an inside sales intern to understand customers’ operational challenges, consult on their cleaning and sanitization needs, and devise solutions to meet their needs
- Gain exposure to the hospitality industry including hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and dining facilities through valuable interactions with our customers
- Learn how to successfully prospect to find new leads, set-up new accounts, and generate new business
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team to perfect your sales, presentation, and professional communication skills
- Complete a group project aligned to supporting the success of our customers.
- Currently in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree with anticipated graduation date of December 2022 or May/June 2023
- A valid driver’s license, acceptable Motor Vehicle Record, and access to a personal vehicle
- No Immigration Sponsorship Available
- Access to high-speed internet for remote working responsibilities
- Pursuing a Marketing, Communications, Hospitality Management, or Sales degree or certificate
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Hospitality or foodservice industry experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Long-term interest in a sales or sales leadership career
- Willing to relocate for future sales, leadership, or corporate opportunities