The Procurement Planning and Control Analyst supports EDPR’s procurement department by creating tools, building reports, and initiating process improvements through data analysis. In this function, the Planning and Control Analyst will use business process management, SaaS, and BI tools to accomplish improvement objectives and business results.
- Supports procurement initiatives pertaining to data management, business intelligence, workflow, and digital transformation
- Develops innovative, collaborative solutions that improve work efficiency and support decision making
- Evaluate existing business processes and suggest improvements
- Create documentation outlining process improvements
- Conduct ongoing Analysis to monitor and assess various processes
- Help train teams in implementation of new processes
- Coordinates research and analysis on various datasets, delivers reports, identifying critical issues and action plans across the organization
- Update and document department procedures and policies
- Build reports and tools for upper management using various softwre such as Power BI
- Provides analytical support to department and senior management
- Maintains detailed knowledge on market developments regarding process management, automation, mobility, business intelligence, analytics, knowledge management, data structure design
- Performs other related duties and special projects as required
Direct Reports: None
- Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, Engineering or a related field; excellent academic records
- Work experience in a related field preferred; previous business consulting and/or technical project management experience is a plus.
- Proficient with at least one modern programming language, low-code application development platform, or automation platform; previous experience with relational databases, BPM systems such as Appian. Experience with Saas Programs such as Power BI strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Commitment to producing high-quality work
- Ability to work on complex projects without direct supervision
- Ability to quickly learn complex material
Physical demands & working conditions:
- Sitting/Standing/Flexibility: Ability to stand and sit for 8 or more hours when in an office environment;
- Speech/Reading: Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form;
- Lifting: Ability to lift items weighing up to 10 pounds;
- Vision/Hearing: Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form;
- Safety: Ability to understand and communicate safety precautions when necessary.