At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
- Responsible for performing processing and auditing functions in an effective, timely, and accurate manner.
- Effectively prioritize workload to ensure timeliness.
- Review incoming documentation and support for accuracy and completeness.
- Review, code, and process information according to policies and guidelines.
- Provide excellent service to all inquiries from branches, internal departments, and external vendors or agencies.
- Participate in group decision making and contribute to the success of the team by fully sharing in all responsibilities of the team.
- Continuously identify and communicate issues and opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Training and assistance of other members of the team.
- Periodic involvement in project work.
- Testing of system enhancements as needed.
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
The health and well-being of our clients, associates, families and communities is our first priority. As part of our commitment to associate well-being, the majority of our associates are working remotely for the foreseeable future. However, this role has traditionally been located on-site in a home office location and may be required to return to that location at some point in the future. Edward Jones is continually evaluating our flexible work arrangements for all of our positions, including this one.
- Bachelors degree required
- Familiarity with Excel, data entry and data analysis
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Strong decision making skills
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up appropriately to take issues through resolution
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team orientated environment and quickly learn and apply new information.
- Organizational and time management skills