We are looking for full-time (40+ hours/week) Audit Interns from January to April 2022 to join our Phoenix, AZ office.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of an Audit Intern with Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Attend a client engagement meeting to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
- Research business trends in order to assist the team with professionally representing the company and potentially apply this knowledge to the client’s solutions.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
- Attend a technical training on Knowledge Coach (auditing software).
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and traveling to different locations to help clients (10-40% travel is required in the role).
- You like the challenge of working on audit engagements and helping clients succeed.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have interest in a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you are working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and are on track to sit for your CPA license.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We’ll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.