We are looking for an International Tax Associate to work out of any Eide Bailly office.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of an International Tax Associate with Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Prepare individual tax returns for clients who have foreign income and foreign assets.
- Assist with many different filings such as foreign corporations, treaty returns, withholding, and FBAR’s.
- Work with awesome professionals to ensure individual and business tax returns are completed correctly and by the required deadline.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Network and build relationships across the Firm.
- Assist in research projects and memo writing.
Who You Are
- You have interest in learning US reporting of International income and assets.
- You work hard without being micromanaged.
- You work though challenging projects and meet deadlines.
- You can take direction from multiple people and communicate well with them.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a LLM in taxation.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.