Typical Day in the Life
This position can be remote or based out of any of our offices. A typical day in the life of a Part-time Consulting Associate with Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Attend a client engagement meeting to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
- Work on specially assigned projects.
- Pulling samples for testing
- Going to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse website and downloading reports
- Work with spreadsheets, track data in a database, time record keeping and client maintenance.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel advanced concepts to analyze large amounts of accounting data.
- Learn on-the-job about the industry and apply your knowledge to meet client needs.
Who You Are
- You love collaborating and being part of a team but also enjoy working alone with limited supervision.
- You have a good knowledge of browsing and searching through the internet and various websites and working with spreadsheets in excel.
- You enjoy the challenge of having every day be a “different experience.”
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you are pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or, you have experience in these areas.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.