Position: Life Sciences Consultant
Location: Orange County and San Diego County
Employment Type: Full-Time Position Only, No Contract Hires
Company & Position Overview
Are you a driven, personable, goal-oriented professional who would enjoy working in a challenging and rewarding business?
If so, becoming an Enterey Consultant, developing continuous improvement, and leading projects from strategy through execution, as a part of our recognized team at Enterey, may be the right fit for you.
Founded in 2002, Enterey brings a wide range of consulting expertise in partnering with our clients in the Life Sciences Industry to help them reduce risk, operate more efficiently, and focus on what they do best – delivering safer, more effective products and treatments for their patients. We show uncompromised commitment to excellence as we deliver high quality, tangible solutions within our areas of expertise, in support of our primary goal of client satisfaction. All Enterey employees will have a direct impact on the growth of company value and share in the resulting rewards.
For an individual who is passionate about the business of life sciences and interested in being part of a growing organization, Enterey is the perfect place to build your career and a lasting foundation in the industry.
The consultant interfaces with clients and Enterey team members to support the identification, planning, and delivery of business transformation solutions and related deliverables. The consultant works under very general supervision and guidance, with more detailed instructions on new assignments. Works with manager to establish priorities and timeliness of work. Uses judgment and discretion to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
Areas of Assignment
Enterey specializes in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device industries. Engagements are related to:
- Technical Writing
- GMP Manufacturing Operations
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Acquisitions / Separations
- Organizational Change Management
- Data Management
- Supply Chain Operations
Visit www.enterey.com to review case studies of sample projects.
Experience & Training
- 2-4 years of professional level in leading teams with demonstrated successful project management and team leadership skills
- 2-4 years of Life Science experience
- Experience with GxP, technical writing, commercial or clinical supply chain, manufacturing, and quality preferred
- Experience must include cross-functional involvement with business functions
- Formalized Process Improvement experience in Six Sigma or Lean is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required – emphasis in life sciences is a plus
- Master’s degree (MBA and/or advanced scientific degree) preferred
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Project management experience with improving and scaling business processes.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and listening. Includes executive presentations, facilitation, and conflict resolution.
- Balances technical and business acumen.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Focus on customer service and exceeding expectations.
- High attention to detail but efficient, provide high-quality deliverables.
- Empowers and coaches team members to achieve success and desired goals.
- Versatile – able to perform many types of activities depending on client demand.
- Adaptable – able to learn quickly and adjust style/deliverable as needed.
- Independent – can start a project/task with little information and identify/elicit necessary support.
External Client Focus
- Efficiently and effectively problem-solve project issues.
- Define practical and sustainable business solutions to improve client processes or meet client goals.
- Provide leadership, analysis, and management throughout a project lifecycle, from Initiation through Closeout
- Coordinate a team of cross-functional client SMEs and stakeholders, potentially on a global basis.
- Facilitate workshops or Voice of Customer sessions to elicit client input supporting options analysis, solution design, and implementation strategy.
- Provide strategic planning input; develop project timelines & resource plans.
- Develop and execute robust communication plans with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Identify and escalate project issues that arise; communicate appropriately to key stakeholders, including risk/issue mitigation planning.
- Contribute to internal efforts to build new content, business processes, and structure for our growing company.
- Support identification of project leads, scoping, and proposals for new business.
- Write and present white papers, project briefs, blogs, or case studies.
- Responsibilities & project assignments vary based on experience level and ability.
- Potential travel up to 80%
- Full-time employment with a growing company whose management is committed to job stability, and increasing personal and professional development
- Formal new hire orientation & training to position you for success
- Company-paid training and certification, as applicable
- Quarterly team-building activities
- Paid holidays
Full-time Employees Only
- Company-sponsored health insurance options: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability
- 401(k) contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Business development bonus incentives
- Annual performance bonus potential
- Cell phone reimbursement
Qualified applications with a criminal history will be considered for employment.