- Follow the appropriate testing strategy for each case
- Create test plans and test condition
- Explore features as they are being developed to identify design, testability and usability issues
- Work with Developers to determine an appropriate test environment and tools for testing
- Execute manual tests, interpret the results, and diagnose basic test failures
- Create issue reports and work with Developers to resolve appropriately
- Represent product quality as part of regular bug triage and release process.
- Perform integrity and regression testing using a combination of manual and automated techniques.
- Must have knowledge on SQL.