The role of Quantitative Analyst is ideal for someone who enjoys finding trends in large datasets. You will be able to take action on your findings to see immediate results, adding revenue to the business right away. Within retention, you will be tasked to evolve the dialog with our consumers throughout the entirety of their purchase lifecycle (and beyond). You will be an integral part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company, and you’ll have the influence and tools available to rapidly grow our business. We are looking for someone with analytical ability, an interest in understanding consumer behavior, and the enthusiasm to push us forward!
Much of the repetitive campaign management and reporting work involved in typical campaign management is automated with our innovative system. We use truly cutting edge web analytics software built to minimize the time spent on simple tasks. We are not looking for someone to generate Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations. We need smart, quantitative people to rip through data and find trends that will help us grow.
- Take full responsibility for quantitative marketing campaign design, management & optimization
- Analyze performance metrics to drive growth in traffic, revenue & profit
- Analyze large data sets for trend analysis, competitor analysis, market positioning analysis, and user behavior analysis
- Improve bid management in Google, MSN, Facebook, DSP & other auctions through statistic modeling & automation development
- Design multiple variant experiments to improve performance
- Help drive strategic thinking about how to evolve current programs and select new extraordinary online marketing opportunities available to us
- An analytical mind – degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, related field OR demonstrated analytical and technical ability
- Entrepreneurial mindset & sense of urgency and accountability
- You have strong data analysis skills and an understanding of statistics
- You might be familiar with MySQL or database structures (a plus!)
- You might know a programming language – Python, Ruby, R, etc. (a plus!)
- A team player and have the ability and desire to collaborate effectively
- You might have experience with email marketing or display advertising (another plus!)
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- Even as we’ve become a public company, we’re committed to maintaining our “startup feel,” (but with none of that startup anxiety)
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock options and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please Note: Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage all to apply ASAP.