At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust.
Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
EXL’s Finance Transformation practice focuses on 5 key areas, including, Finance Organizational Design, Process Optimization, Finance Systems Advisory, Compliance & Assurance, and Accounting Advisory Services.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of external audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices
- Prepare and perform interim/limited reviews, risk assessment, audit plan programs, and fieldwork
- Performed financial audits including financial statements review, internal controls assessment, substantive works, corroborative interviews, reporting, completion and client relationship management
- Drafted audit reports – write up observations and other sections of the audit report and presented to management.
- Work on project teams focused on advisory projects to help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Demonstrates proven knowledge and understanding of contracts and revenue recognition procedures, public accounting practices and procedures
- Work on client engagements and consistently deliver quality services on a timely basis
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, networks, and team members across EXL practices to serve client needs.
- Proficient with IFRS/IAS regulations
- Drafting Accounting Technical memos
- Limited reviews/Analytical procedures
- Experience of auditing and Risk Advisory engagements
- IFRS and US GAAP experience
- Professional Certification such as CPA / CA / CIA / Other similar professional certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related field) required
Work Experience Requirements
- Experience in performing multiple full round of external/substantive auditing and proficient with IFRS/IAS regulations. Knowledge of Canadian GAAP is a plus
- Developed specific audit plans – draft work programs, risk assessments, testing strategies, data requests, etc.
- At least 4+ years of audit and advisory experience post qualification, preferably with a Big 4 or leading risk advisory/ public accounting firm
- Travel up to 30% may be required based on client requests/ commitments
- Exposure working in dual shore model and reporting Statement