At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
EXL’s Finance Transformation & Digital Consulting practices focuses on 5 key areas, including, Strategy & Operating model design, Process Automation & Optimization, Outsourcing Advisory and implementation, Finance Systems Advisory and Implementation, and Compliance & Assurance Advisory Services.
What we offer:
- EXL Consulting offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills – key aspects for personal and professional growth
- At EXL Consulting, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of RPA/Digital, Audit & Analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Consulting sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
- Attitude over experience. Be creative and passionate.
- Work as part of a project team of consultants on client engagements. Apply critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills to solve high impact business problems for our client.
- Observe and play an active role with client engagement via gathering and analyzing information, develop and communicate recommendations and have the opportunity to present results to client management
- Bring exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills to a team environment that promotes collaboration and ideation as foremost project management abilities
- Be a part of the implementation process of recommendations working with client team members.
- Stay committed to your personal and professional growth and become an expert in an Industry / function over time
- Willingness and ability to travel 25 – 50%
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, engineering, math, statistics, economics or related field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement.
- 0-2 years’ experience with solid analytical skills and an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to work.