This position will develop and analyze financial/operational performance trends for bad debt, budget, productivity, and service metrics for the Accredo Patient Access and Revenue Cycle Management (PARCM) organization. Review, combine, filter and analyze data from multiple sources and leverage to ensure continuous improvement and service/financial performance. Utilize data findings and analysis to identify process gaps and opportunities for increased service levels and risk reduction. Report findings to the Accredo leadership team and provide recommendations for solutions. Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and proposing solutions to continuously improve the overall performance for PARCM.
This is a work from home opportunity.
- Responsible for analyzing current performance and proposing solution-based process assessments/change requirements.
- Develop and analyze financial/operational trends for bad debt, budget, staffing, productivity, and service metrics.
- Coordinate with forecast/scheduling team to analyze historical data. Manage the analysis of interval, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of PARCM performance to service partners.
- Reporting, monitoring, tracking and analyzing PARCM performance and comparing this performance to forecast and trend assumptions.
- Monitor and distribute reporting and analytics to leadership team and other business partners as needed.
- Monitor, maintain, and propose solutions to continuously improve the overall quality of service and financial performance.
- Utilize data findings and analysis to identify process gaps and opportunities for increased service levels and risk reduction.
- Develop reporting templates, real-time dashboards and daily, weekly, monthly reports as well as lead ad-hoc projects for analytics as requested by leadership and internal business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 -5 years relevant financial reporting/analysis experience preferred
- Knowledge of Accredo systems and processes preferred
- Ability to identify and extract appropriate data sets from various systems, proficient in designing, collecting and analyzing large data sets
- Ability to mentor internal partners in use of analytical tools, assist in the identification and development of data requirements, and extrapolate data into information to drive process improvements
- Analytical and detail oriented in all work activities/tasks, with a strategic perspective to enable the translation of metrics into trends, identification of improvement opportunities and root cause.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills; ability to work cross functionally
- Proficient using MS Office software, specifically Excel
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or Power BI preferred
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.