Since F. Schumacher & Co. was founded in 1889, our family-owned design house has been synonymous with style, taste and innovation—and always ahead of the pack.
We’re driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
We champion individual style and the collective practice of transformational interior design. We create it. We supply it. We support it. We celebrate it. We also partner with the most brilliant trendsetters in design and fashion to advance it. And we want to bring it to as many people and into as many homes as possible.
Our Visual Merchandising team is looking to add a dynamic Project Manager to the team. As the Project Manager – Space Planning you will support the team by overseeing showroom and office layout changes and updates. You will work on new construction projects, showroom and office updates and visual merchandising displays. The Project Manager – Space Planning will report to the Director of Visual Merchandising.
- Participate in the design, execution, and logistics for new store and office renovation projects.
- Responsible to help maintain in-showroom visual standards and brand image in 15+ locations.
- Manage moves of equipment, furniture and people as required.
- Plan facility layout for best use of space, showroom sample rooms, storage rooms, archive layout.
- Work with electricians and various contractors to facilitate equipment moves and updates.
- Develop elevation drawings for displays, custom furniture drawings, provide specs and coordinate installs, order hardware and merchandising materials and seeing through complete hands-on installation.
- Maintain showroom floor plans with current furniture layouts, adjusting for new seating accommodations and new display furniture.
- Assist with maintenance needs in showroom and office, replacing furniture, misc. repairs, and storage needs.
- Help identify opportunities for new space plans and display installations to drive sales.