Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients, presenting value added tools and resources to existing and targeted clients.
Sales Executive Job Expectations
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Positive Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Confidence, Multitasking, Ability to get along with broad spectrum of personalities.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook, etc…)
College degree preferred by not required. Bilingual a plus. Real Estate experience a plus. Participant in High School or College athletics a plus. Tech and Social Media savvy a plus.
*Willing to pay relocation and starting housing allowance as well*