At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
If you have demonstrated finance experience, exceptional analytical skills and a passion for making a real difference, consider taking on a role within our finance team. We strategically partner with operations to drive outstanding business results and enhance Ford’s industry leadership. When you join us, you’ll be able to contribute financial expertise that impacts all areas of our company, including planning, manufacturing, marketing and global distribution.
What you’ll be able to do:
As a key member of our Accounting Team, you will make a significant contribution to our world-class financial capabilities that give us a competitive business edge. We have rotational opportunities throughout our accounting organization where you can find a role that makes the most of your unique abilities and interests. These areas include financial reporting, accounting policy, treasury accounting, marketing and sales accounting, and Ford Credit accounting. You will:
- Support various aspects of our accounting and financial reporting processes
- Lead the delivery of accounting-related tasks and projects
- Achieve control metrics and support internal control processes
- Research, and interpret technical accounting guidance
- Support corporate audits and the external auditor testing
- Serve as accounting subject matter expert on a variety of cross-functional activities
- Facilitate compliance with corporate, financial, regulatory, local, and other policies
- Create and implement ideas for improvement/automation
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree AND CPA (or Chartered Accountant) or Master’s degree in accounting
- Two or more years of experience in accounting or business
Our preferred requirements:
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Prior Big 4 public accounting experience or equivalent experience with an SEC registrant
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a cohesive, agile team
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
What you will receive in return
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf