At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
As a key member of our Information Technology group, you’ll play a critical part in shaping the future of mobility. If you’re looking for the chance to leverage advanced technology to redefine the transportation landscape, enhance the customer experience and improve people’s lives, this is the opportunity for you. Join us and challenge your IT expertise and analytical skills to help create vehicles that are as smart as you are.
What You’ll Be Able to Do:
- Cyber Security Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Detect Analysts are focused on addressing information security incidents, including phishing, information theft, misuse of data, intrusions, hostile probes, and malicious software.
- Daily activities include monitoring our tools for alerts, email notifications, or possible incidents.
- Analyzing incidents and Resolving Incidents using one of the many available tools.
- Then investigating and determining whether it is a valid threat to Ford. If so, resolving the incident.
- Candidates must be willing to work 1 weekend per Calendar year Quarter.
- For those weeks, only when you are Shift Lead, you work 11am-8pm shift during Eastern Daylights Savings time and 10am-7pm shift during Eastern Standard time.
The Minimum Requirements We Seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other scientific field of study.
- 1+ years of experience in a Technical Security Position
- 1+ years of experience working with Linux, Windows Client/Server, iOS, or Android platforms.
The Preferred Requirements We Seek:
- Master’s Degree in Cyber Security
- Experience reviewing logs to determine and resolve Cyber Security issues on own initiative
- Must work well with others
- Able and willing to take directions from supervisor – willingness to serve with loyalty
- Experience in Cyber Security and Controls, specifically the areas of incident investigation, technical event/incident assessment, malware research
What you will receive in return
As part of the Ford family, you will enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You will also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we would love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf