The Analyst plays an integral role in the maximization of FOX Corporation’s digital advertising revenue and inventory utilization across all distribution endpoints. This person will function as a key execution point within the Yield Management team and the Sales org. for all issues around inventory management, forecasting, and campaign approvals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce or assist in the production of actionable analytical reports and models (e.g., Pricing Analysis, Inventory Optimization Models, Process Recommendations, etc.)
- Integrate data from multiple data sources (FreeWheel, Adobe Analytics, Nielsen, etc) and leverage analytic tools (Excel, Access, SQL, Tableau, etc) to develop business insights and dashboards that will be applied to best business practices around digital inventory optimization
- Collaborate with various teams, including Ad Sales, Ad Tech, and Client Services to inform, validate, and apply insights toward better monetization and process efficiency
- Manage day-to-day advertising inventory requests and approvals across the Sales organization.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with digital ad serving systems (i.e. Freewheel or Google Ad Manager), Experience with an Order Management system (Operative experience a plus)
- Experience with SQL and Tableau