The FOX Portfolio extends across four key programming and distribution verticals, namely NEWS, SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, and TUBI (the AVOD streaming platform). Portfolio Sales marketing works to develop the strategic positioning for the group and develops and manages how FOX engages and leverages strategic industry partners and events throughout the year.
The Portfolio Sales Marketing team is looking to temporarily fill a Freelance Marketing Coordinator position on the Strategic Partnership and Industry Events team. The Freelance Marketing Coordinator will work on the active management of key partnerships, including trade media relationships (AdAge, Adweek, etc), media consultants (Medialink) industry trade associations (CTA, ANA), Diversity & Inclusion partnerships (SeeHer, She Runs It, etc) and the Ad Council.
The Freelance Marketing Coordinator will also work with key internal stakeholders from all four Sales verticals on the development and execution of the FOX Sales narrative, ultimately building towards the Upfront. Additional responsibilities will extend to the active usage and engagement with the FOX CRM system.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partnership development and active management
- Sponsorship development and execution
- Internal communications and executive messaging
- Event logistics – pre-event, during, and post
- Database management and list development
- Meeting notes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in Marketing/Media/Events/Communications
- Excellent oral, written, proofreading, and presentation skills for internal and external communication; excellent comprehension and ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal & external partners and vendors; team player
- Professional demeanor to interface with multiple high level, key constituencies; ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.) including PowerPoint design skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of media ad sales process and marketing strategy, media buying and planning functions – familiarity with the TV Upfront selling cycle
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM systems