Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the industrial Internet platform.
Foxconn is seeking a Bilingual Project Coordinator to support senior level executives. The project coordinator will be responsible for gathering feature requirements, creating project plans, and executing various projects. This individual will coordinate large scale, complex projects that involve interfacing to other projects on similar timelines. You will also coordinate, set-up and conduct on-site and online meetings with all related parties for discussion, planning, and execution of projects.
· Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, interfacing with clients.
· Responsible for the planning, delivery, and management of large projects. Projects are complex in nature with multiple inter-project dependencies. Projects are also composed of distributed/remote, multicultural, multi-lingual teams.
· Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members.
· Schedule meetings and appointments.
· Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
· Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
· Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff.
· Provides custom reports upon request to senior management.
· Identifies initiates and leads the development of new organizational processes.
· Develops, formalizes, and implements project management best practices.
· Performing other duties as required.
· University-level education and degree in business/commerce, finance, engineering, project management, marketing/business administration, or related field
· Bilingual: English and Mandarin speaking, reading and writing skills are required
· Strong capabilities in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
· Prior experience dealing directly with the customer on cost and schedules is a plus
· Office-based role, fast-paced work environment, administrative skillset is a plus
· Engineering skills are a plus
· Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with executive level senior management.
What We Offer
· Robust Health, Vision and Dental Plans
· Vacation Plans and Time-Off
· Matching 401k
· Company-Paid Life Insurance
· Family Insurance Options
· Work with Cutting-Edge Technologies
· Experience Working in a Global Company