Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
The Cost Analyst will have an in-depth knowledge of cost analysis on manufacturing expenses (including Labor, PPE, Manufacturing Overhead) for variances and identify cost drivers/elements for KPI tracking and improvement opportunity.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop budget by the department for spending control based on volume forecast and review PR/PO with consumption usage.
- Coordinate, review and assist in analyzing production report information for establishment of setup time, run speed and associated wastes for equipment and processes for cost system and quote system updates
- Maintain various quoting/costing systems including updates of machine hour rates, billing of materials, machine routings, and raw material costs
- Prepare monthly financial reporting to the leadership team and provide information with cost variance analysis vs target.
- Track KPI performance of operation and campus.
- Work with the operation team to realize cost improvement targets and give suggestions.
- Supervise and coordinate functions within the cost management department.
- Prepare ad hoc report.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Education and Ideal Work Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or relevant field.
- Between 3 – 5 years of proven experience as a cost management financial analyst in a corporate or manufacturing environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask, with the ability to clearly communicate with all levels of staff and departments daily.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bilingual (Mandarin) desired.
- Aptitude to succeed in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Computer skills using standard business software, SAP, and MS Office programs.