Foxconn firmly believes a key to long-term success is an ongoing focus on talent acquisition and development. We are searching for today’s talents who have the potential to become tomorrow’s leaders in R&D, IT, Engineering, Operation, and Business functions in a global technology company.
The Program is an intense 12 -18-month effort designed to involve participants to the following activities:
· Overview of Company Business,
· Values, and Culture. International Exposure to World Leading Manufacturing Process;
· Hands-on Business Projects;
· Team Building Initiatives;
· Mentor & Mentee Program with Seasoned Functional Leaders;
· Job Rotation Opportunities.
· Participants will be assigned projects and receive a combination of classroom, web-based training, and on-the-job experiential learning.
IT & Technology; Engineering; Quality Control / Quality Assurance; Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management; Finance & Accounting; Human Resources; Business Development.
Based on business needs, program graduates will be placed in job positions in US and global locations
Training Locations: EL Paso Texas/Juarez Mexico
Target start date: third quarter of 2021