· BSME required.
· 0 – 2 years experience in product design (preferably consumer electronics)
· 1-2 years experience in manufacturing and/or project management
· 3-D CAD skills essential.
· Must have ability to work in an incredibly fast paced environment.
· Ability to manage schedule/requirement changes effectively
· Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
· Ability to interact with both senior management, cross-functional teams and engineers
· Innovative thinking, high motivation and energy
· Willing to travel
- Must be fluent in English and have limited to professional working proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin)
· Handheld/portable device experience.
· Unigraphics or Pro-engineer fluency desirable.
· Prior working experience with overseas manufacturers.
· Hands on experience with manufacturing processes including CNC, injection molding and sheet metal stamping
Looking for a motivated mechanical engineer to join our product design team.
This team is responsible for bringing a product through its design and production cycle. As a mechanical project manager, you will be working in a large team producing design concepts and design for manufacturing proposals. You will also be responsible for conducting DOE’s, generating Failure Analysis reports, DFA’s, presenting design suggestions to customers, generating and maintaining an MIL (Major Issue List), In addition, you will bridge the gap between customers and the overseas design/manufacturing team, ensuring that they understand all design requests and ideas.