IT Cybersecurity Engineer
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) is a world-leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools, and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the Industrial Internet platform.
Foxconn is currently seeking an IT Cybersecurity Engineer to support our IT Department.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Choose, implement, monitor, and upgrade computer anti-virus and malware protection systems.
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information during transmit.
- Implement password authentication to keep unauthorized users from accessing sensitive data files.
- Modify security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, and change user access status.
- Perform risk assessments and tests on running data processing activities and security measures.
- Educate workers about computer security and promote security awareness and security protocols.
- Keep accurate and current backup files of all important data on the shared corporate network.
- IT security pros who specialize in computer forensics gather evidence for prosecuting cybercrimes.
- Computer forensics specialists can set up & operate an investigator’s lab, and process computer crime scenes.
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT related field
- Minimum of 0-3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the application of tools/techniques
- Experience in one coding language (Preferred)
- Experience in Database (Preferred)
- Must be action/results-oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized with the ability to quickly learn processes, procedures, and software necessary to manage projects
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment and tight schedules
- Critical thinking skills with strong business acumen and consideration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written for sharing ideas with other departments and the customer
- Skill to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and concisely – written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Office 365: Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, Project, PowerPoint
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.