IT Business Analyst (entry level)
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
Foxconn is currently seeking a creative, energetic, and results-oriented IT Business Analyst to add to our IT team. The successful candidate will have a passion for excellence and an understanding of how well-managed technology can help an organization meet its mission. They will also possess an interest in a blend of technical IT, IT Security, and business skills with related experience, including software development, the ability and desire to develop a thorough understanding of business operations, pain-points, strategic plans, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is an opportunity for the right person to learn, grow and make an impact, as well as liaise directly with senior IT professionals and thought leaders.
· Work closely with business partners & other stakeholders to define business goals for new technology implementations.
· Work with application development staffing, and business stakeholders to drive remediation for application security vulnerabilities combined with your project management skills.
· Document detailed requirements that clearly define the business needs, benefits, & deliverables for each project.
· Partner with IT development staff to clarify, estimate, and prioritize software requirements.
· Acquire a working knowledge of existing technical processes, and apply this knowledge to assigned tasks and projects.
· Assist project team in testing requirements to ensure quality meets stakeholder requirements prior to handover.
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required. IT Security classes a plus.
· 1-2 years of overall experience in IT or as a business liaison for IT is preferred, and experience as a Business Analyst or Application Developer is ideal.
· Ability to proficiently analyze and document customer requirements and processes of varying complexity.
· Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and contribute to a team.
· Expected to demonstrate strong proficiency in problem solving and analysis.
· Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks are often required of this position.
· Should have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010+ programs. This includes the ability to manipulate and analyze raw data in applications like Excel or Access, and ability to build presentations in PowerPoint.
· Must be a creative self-starter with the ability to dig deeply into problems, identify root causes, and recommend sustainable solutions.
· Must be able to simplify complex technical jargon into both written & oral communications for an IT audience.
· Understanding of IT system monitoring mechanisms, tools and concepts, particularly in IT Security, preferred.
· Must demonstrate knowledge of core security concepts and enthusiasm for defending the firm from adversaries.
· Strong customer service, service delivery, communication and relationship management skills.
· Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills with the ability to articulate how analysis, requirements, strategy, and delivery work together to produce desired deliverables to technical/non-technical stakeholders.
· Ability to travel for 3 months’ initial training.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.