Job Title: Accounts Payable
San Jose, CA
About the job:
JOB FUNCTION:As an Accounts Payable Accountant you will be responsible for the day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, finance reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas. You will be a part of a team working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. With precision and carefulness, you will prepare financial statements and reports on a day-to-day basis. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
EDUCATION: B.A./B.S. degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or any other related fields.
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Accounting and SAP. Previous A/P experience is a plus.
LANGUAGE: English proficiency is required
· Accounting principles and practices
· Reporting skills
· Attention to detail
· Excellent Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Approve and process expense PO with appropriate G/L coding
· Resolve unit price and quantity issues with vendors and internal departments
· Ensure all payments within credit term, resolving related credit hold issues
· Perform weekly payment runs
· Maintain vendor relations, reconcile vendor statements
· Perform full cycle A/P reconciliation with G/L
· Perform inter-company A/P & A/R reconciliation
· Support monthly PWC reports compilation
· Provide payment document information for bank reconciliation
· Provide help in Physical inventory, external and government related audits
· Add hoc assignment
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.