The biopharmaceutical industry is on the verge of a digitalization revolution, adopting data-driven R&D approaches in order to develop innovative therapies quicker. Genedata’s market-leading enterprise software is fueling this revolution, enabling both global biopharma giants and cutting-edge biotechs to leverage biopharma R&D data analytics so they can find breakthrough therapies faster and improve outcomes sooner for patients worldwide. Join this digital transformation and help scientists around the world accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D.
About The Role
Are you a translational, clinical research scientist or project manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit? We are seeking to grow our successful, highly innovative, and interdisciplinary business team in our East Coast Office.
As Project Manager for the Genedata Profiler platform, you will be a key member of our dynamic team, empowered to have a significant impact on the continuous growth of our business. You will work with our partners in translational and clinical research achieving their vision of precision medicine through leveraging the full power of clinical, molecular, and imaging data. This includes planning, executing, and controlling customer projects such as software deployment, configuration, integration, platform adoption, training, and scientific data consulting, etc.
This full-time position is based in Lexington, MA, and requires regular travel within the US (about twice per month), and occasional travel to Europe.
- Oversee and coordinate the project scope and ensure that the project budget and resources are properly tracked and reported,
- Provide expert support and troubleshooting for customer workflow processes and how to optimally use Genedata software,
- Prepare presentations for clients and senior management summarizing the project status and budget situation against agreed milestones,
- Accountable for all project deliverables, budget, internal resource allocations and project timelines,
- Anticipate and actively manage project risks and expectations of all parties during all project phases,
- Support business during project funding/approval phase and regularly collect customers’ feedback,
- Work closely with a host of cross-functional partners and stakeholders, IT partners, and others, to evaluate new or changing business requirements
- Have responsibility for proactive project communication, documentation, and reporting with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Successfully close out projects in time and budget with the highest customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
- PhD or MS in bioinformatics, data sciences, health sciences, or related discipline,
- 4+ years related Project Management experience in software, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical industries,
- Proven scientific and technical experience in translational and clinical research, genomics in clinical trials and precision medicine,
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical research and familiarity with biopharma research and development processes,
- Highly motivated self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills within a cross-functional environment,
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to interact productively with scientists, managers, and IT experts both internally and externally as part of an interdisciplinary team,
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated success in presenting to individuals at multiple levels in the organization.
What We Offer
Genedata is on a mission to accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D. Our enterprise software solutions digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change right now. With over two decades of success due to closely-knit teams of scientists, software engineers, and business experts, Genedata has become the market-leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharma R&D.
As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company’s operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in scientific R&D informatics, combined with our open and scalable software platform, makes us the essential technology for the operations of top biopharma companies and innovative biotechs worldwide.
We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, and have subsidiaries in the US, Germany, UK, Japan, and Singapore.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package comprised of a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Genedata proudly celebrates diversity and believes in an inclusive workplace.