Consultant, Business Transformation
Consultant, Business Transformation
Barkawi Management Consultants – North America
There is never a typical day at Barkawi, but that’s why people love it and thrive here! As a Consultant, you’ll work externally with clients to help identify their most pressing supply chain and operational challenges, and internally collaborate with your colleagues to design, develop, deploy, and support solutions. Barkawi consultants work on multifaceted projects that demand analytical thinking, creative problem-solving, effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
You’ll work with clients to improve their strategies, processes and operational alignment. Our focus is on technology-enabled business transformation. Projects range from short, multi-week assessments to phased multi-month design and implementations and everything in-between. The variety of projects provide consultants with a dynamic and highly challenging opportunity to grow and learn. Examples of our work include:
· Designing, facilitating and executing technology solutions to enable Sales and Operations (S&OP) processes
· Redesigning and implementing demand, supply, inventory, and capacity planning processes
· Conducting a software selection process for point solutions or platform technology
· Designing and deploying a supply chain S&OP and control tower solution
· Performing comprehensive supply chain analytics to enable strategic and operational decisions
· Performing supply chain network design studies with our clients to help them make strategic decisions such as store/facility/warehouse/DC locations
· Designing and improving core transportation processes via process, technology, and talent augmentation
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management, applied math or other relevant degree
· Excel power user with the ability to translate from model-building to multi-dimensional technologies, and an understanding of business requirements and the ability to convert them into logical and physical data models
· Experience with other Microsoft products like Word and PowerPoint is a plus
· Experience with query building, analytics, including supporting application development and data warehouse development a plus
· Experience running R or SQL to build or evaluate complex statistical models a plus
· Exceptional drive, excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to immediately contribute in a team environment
· An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of client focus
· Strong work ethic and high attention to detail, with a desire to learn
Location and Travel
Barkawi North America has headquarters in Atlanta, GA; however, candidates may be based anywhere within a reasonable distance of a major airport. The nature of our business requires travel to client locations. Travel tends to fluctuate depending on specific project and client needs but typically is in the range of 50-75%.
Barkawi Management Consultants makes up the supply chain business unit of Genpact Limited, a publicly traded company on NYSE. We offer the best of both worlds: we carry forward the speed, flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit of a small company, now combined with the finances, scale and reach of a large global firm. Barkawi specializes in helping our clients improve the performance of their supply chain through management consulting, technology transformation and managed services. Our strength lies in our expertise in the systems, data analytics, and science of supply chain functions; combined with our strategic partnerships with best-in-class solutions providers. Our recommendations help to grow our clients’ top and bottom lines with better strategies, processes, and decision-making capabilities. We are a culture of entrepreneurs who work in a collaborative environment, and we give our people endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Barkawi understands the importance of work life balance and cares about our people. We offer generous compensation plans and competitive benefits. Learn more at www.barkawi.com.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.