Inviting applications for our Consulting Campus Hire Program!
Why Genpact! With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
We are inviting applications for our full-time Consulting Campus program. Be part of a team that partners with clients to identify enterprise transformations and new ways of working using Human Centered Experience Design, Digital tools, Analytic insights, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Campus hires will work remotely either in the United States, United Kingdom, or select parts of Europe. The program is structured as a cohort experience managed by a campus program manager to ensure new hires are quickly integrated and have the tools to succeed.
Your responsibilities in this role include being part of a team supporting our Transformation Partners to lead and execute strategic projects, with leading companies, to drive transformation through our Digital, Analytics and Consultative capabilities with our industry leading methodologies.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications / skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters/MBA in the either of the following disciplines: business, finance, supply chain, accounting, analytics, engineering, or data management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent problem solver, hyper logical and goal-oriented thinker
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills – in person & virtually
- Ability to work effectively in team environments
- Able to create & maintain relationship easily
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Previous professional experience; experience is consulting is a plus
- Experience with MIRO, MS Visio, and various project management applications
- Project management experience and exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies is an advantage
- Experience with collaboration and facilitation techniques
- Knowledge of project planning techniques
Genpact Leveling for Campus Hires
Senior Managing Consultant
· Graduate degree with professional, full-time experience
· Graduate degree with no professional, full-time experience
· Undergraduate degree
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.