Oligo Production & QC Manager
Bothell, WA (greater Seattle area) • CustomArray Inc
We are looking for an Oligonucleotide Production and QC Manager to oversee the daily manufacturing and QC operations utilizing CustomArray’s proprietary array based oligo synthesis platform. The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis chemistry, hybridization assays, and PCR techniques with greater than 5 years’ industry experience in oligo manufacturing and QC.
• Manage production group for array-based oligonucleotide synthesis on CustomArray’s CMOS semi-conductor synthesis platform.
• Manage QC operations on CustomArray products including PCR and hybridization assays.
• Develop, implement and update key SOP documents as needed. Maintain production records.
• Support R&D and applications teams as needed for company projects.
• Support Sales team to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Train and supervise production and QC staff.
• Manage safety procedures and standards for staff. Maintain facility and processes according to state and federal environmental regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related field, with +5 years industry experience. Master’s degree a plus.
• Working knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis
• Experience with oligonucleotide analytical tools and methods
• Knowledge of molecular biology techniques including PCR, rtPCR, array-based hybridization assays, and NGS.
• Ability to work as part of a small cross-disciplinary team to accomplish both short term and long term goals.