Accelerated Talent Development Analyst (ATD Program)
The Accelerated Talent Development (ATD) Program seeks to deepen the USMI talent pipeline by developing entry level talent with diverse educational and work backgrounds via a combination of cross-functional rotational assignments, dedicated training, and stretch projects. Beginning in June 2021, Analysts will complete 4 rotational assignments over two years, receiving comprehensive developmental feedback and coaching throughout. Analysts are guaranteed placement in USMI upon successful completion of the program, contingent on sustained strong performance at a minimum.
Work assignments balance current business needs and Analyst development needs and will be engineered to ensure that each ATD experiences a broad diversity of work during their time in the program. This program is designed to give you a well-rounded view of the organization, build technical skills and professional network, and instill an ability to demonstrate the USMI values (Excellence, Improvement and Connection).
Examples of rotational assignment project work you may lead include:
- Drive process improvements and simplify/streamline systems
- Research behavior of key market constituencies to inform strategic planning
- Partner with Sales team to generate leads and maximize use of technology in Sales process
- Risk portfolio analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree (3.0 GPA and up) with some business studies and graduation date between 12/20 and 5/21
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Demonstrated project management and proactive problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset; can work with high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Collaborative team player with influence, persuasion, and conflict management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to grow and improve; seeks feedback and acts on it
- Enthusiasm for the financial services industry; experience in financial services is a plus
- Excellence and/or leadership in extracurricular activities
- Basic knowledge of Tableau
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long-term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
Genworth Mortgage Insurance, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a global mortgage insurer with a major presence in the United States, Canada, and Australia. With origins dating back to 1980, Genworth Mortgage Insurance provides primary mortgage guaranty insurance coverage on residential mortgage loans, as well as mortgage pool insurance policies that enhance insurance coverage for various types of mortgage-related securities. Our mortgage insurance can help individuals secure low down payment loans and realize the dream of home ownership faster – even for the first time.
We know we can’t deliver on our mission unless we deliver for our employees. That’s why we’re committed to creating a work environment that fosters inclusion, excellence, improvement and connection. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and we’re dedicated to supporting every one of them to help them reach their full potential.