GEP is a team of creative, caring and results oriented people who deliver end-to-end procurement and supply chain solutions for many of the world’s largest organizations. We are a powerhouse in the industry because our people thrive on solving problems and planning for the future. Known as a great place to work because we enthusiastically celebrate our people, we’re an incredibly diverse team with various backgrounds and experiences.
Our Philosophy is focused on results and improving on what we did yesterday, so we are always searching for new ideas and people of all backgrounds and experiences – this is the only way to grow. We’re a learning organization; our people help shape and continually improve us.
Who you are:
You’re different from everyone else, you want to love what you do, you thrive on finding creative solutions to challenging problems and you are never satisfied with good enough, while having a fun and rewarding work experience.
Gain hands-on experience:
- Learn your client’s industry and constantly seek to improve your knowledge and skills
- Build your project management and client management skills
- Enhance your communication and presentation abilities
- Travel all over the US — you never know where you’ll meet your next big client!*
- Work at a client location, sharing ideas, and solving problems within supply chain management, procurement and / or technology*
- *While our work normally involves traveling and working at client locations, health and safety are our top priorities.
Examples of your role as a Senior Associate:
- Supporting and leading supply chain and procurement management initiatives and activities
- Co-solutioning with the client to understand their problems and how to resolve them
- Conducting market research to help address client problems or needs
- Gathering, analyzing and rationalizing various sets of data to generate sound decisions
- Collaborating with project team to generate various client deliverables
- Helping generate client recommendations and driving the execution
- Assist with various firm building and business development activities
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; including the ability to transform information and data into an engaging PowerPoint presentation and the ability to analyze data in Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent, problem-solving skills
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.