GEP is a team of creative, caring and results oriented people who deliver end-to-end procurement and supply chain solutions for many of the world’s largest organizations. We are a powerhouse in the industry because our people thrive on solving problems and planning for the future. Known as a great place to work because we enthusiastically celebrate our people, we’re an incredibly diverse team with various backgrounds and experiences.
Our Philosophy is focused on results and improving on what we did yesterday, so we are always searching for new ideas and people of all backgrounds and experiences – this is the only way to grow. We’re a learning organization; our people help shape and continually improve us.
Who you are:
You’re different from everyone else, you want to love what you do, you thrive on finding creative solutions to challenging problems and you are never satisfied with good enough, while having a fun and rewarding summer
Gain hands-on experience:
- Sharing ideas and helping solve problems within supply chain management, procurement and / or technology
- Learn your client’s industry and constantly seek to improve your knowledge and skills
- Build your analytic, project management and client management skills
- Enhance your communication and presentation abilities
- Support domestic and / or international clients and team members, while getting a chance to travel to the respected project site*
- *While our work normally involves traveling and working at client locations, health and safety are our top priorities.
- This is a full-time (40hrs per week) internship position.
Examples of your role as summer intern:
- Supporting consultants with various supply chain and procurement management initiatives and activities
- Conducting market research to help address client problems or needs
- Gathering, analyzing and rationalizing various sets of data to help generate sound decisions
- Generating various client deliverables to help address their problems
- Collaborate with consultants to put together client recommendations
- Enrolled in a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from an accredited university
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; including the ability to transform information & data into an engaging PowerPoint presentation and the ability to analyze data within Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented with well-developed, problem-solving skills
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.