2022 Corporate & Workplace Solutions Division (CWS)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we connect people, capital and ideas to help solve problems for our clients. We are a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
ABOUT OUR ROLES IN CWS
We provide solutions that maximize the efficiency and productivity of our people. CWS includes the following pillars: Workplace Experience, Divisional Management, Spend Management, CWS Engineering and the Office of Global Security. We focus on commercial management, client support, advisory solutions, strategic planning, risk management, people security, real estate strategy and the enablement of collaboration and productivity tools across the firm.
Our people come from a range of disciplines, including management, finance, hospitality, real estate, international relations, political science, law enforcement, security, communications and the arts and sciences. Each individual and team contributes to:
– Complex global projects and vendor management
– Commercial financial and operational analysis
– Strategic business planning
– Risk management and crisis response
– Procurement and supply management
• Strong analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and strong sense of teamwork
• Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
• At your best in a diverse team environment
• Enjoy being challenged by managing multiple projects
• Motivated by tangible results
If you’re interested in working in the CWS Division you should be able to demonstrate that you are highly motivated, with a commercial focus and strong analytical and communication skills.
Apply Online at goldmansachs.com/careers.