Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. We’ve never been a typical professional services firm. We put people first, and that is what sets us apart.
The marketplace is evolving. Customer and employee expectations are changing. What worked yesterday may not work as well tomorrow. Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals help companies stay ahead of the game with bold thinking, big ideas and progressive strategies.
Our Advisory teams apply their deep experience and global footprint to challenge the status quo and develop custom strategies that work for you. With a focus on pragmatism, our outside-in, customer-led approach facilitates the agility and innovation necessary to be a future-ready organization. Our services support you wherever you are in your business cycle — whether you’re looking at a transaction to propel your company forward, focusing on developing and implementing the right controls to mitigate risk, or advancing your company’s finance and technology infrastructure to match your aspirations.
Grant Thornton is seeking a Sourcing & Supply Chain Consulting (Anaplan) Senior Associate to join the team in Atlanta. Alternative locations include New York City, Philadelphia, Charlotte or Chicago.
As today’s organizations grow, processes and operating models that were once successful can become cumbersome and inefficient. The rapid pace of change in technology, customer expectations, staffing and other business factors can lead to stagnating profit growth and insufficient ROI. The key is to get the most from limited resources. Our deep industry experience and knowledge of organizational and operational functions and priorities can help clients develop and implement strategies that achieve the transformation they need.
As an Anaplan-focused Senior Associate within the Supply Chain Practice, you will help organizations proactively shape and implement their overall supply chain strategy and supporting initiatives. Specific to client interaction, you will play a key role in the delivery of supply chain engagements and work with chief supply chain officers, chief operating officers, chief financial officers, and other senior client leaders to demonstrate your supply chain subject matter expertise as we seek to help them implement supply chain solutions in support of their broader supply chain strategy and goal of creating value.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANAPLAN MODEL BUILDERS:
- Lead initial project scoping, use case prioritization, and connected planning roadmap development
- Support requirements gathering, functional design, prototyping, and testing of customer solutions
- Translate technical model design into elegant Anaplan multi-dimensional models based on leading practices
- Support data integration and migration
- Develop process and model documentation
- Lead User testing, training, and deployment
- Independently resolve technical issues through analysis, debugging, research, and investigation
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and become a trusted business advisor.
- Build on client relationships by building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and industry involvement and communicating our value proposition.
- Proactively identify issues on your engagement and communicate recommended solutions to your engagement manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Information Systems or related field required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience implementing one or more Supply Chain Planning or EPM technologies
- 1+ year experience building models with Anaplan
- Certified Anaplan Model Builder or higher
- Proficient in multi-dimensional modeling and data analytics
- Working knowledge of enterprise planning functions across finance, supply chain, and commercial across one or more industries
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Travel percentage: up to 80% in any given week, approximately 40-50% on average
Rewards and benefits
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits please visit rewards and benefits.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For Los Angeles Applicants only: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.