This exciting role will give you the opportunity to interface heavily with Greystar’s entire investment platform and get valuable experience working through the entire acquisitions process. The various groups include but are not limited to acquisitions, portfolio management, finance, investment accounting, legal and property management. Investment Analysts are responsible for screening new acquisition opportunities, analyzing income and expense projections, providing financial analyses to support negotiation decisions, conducting market research, preparing due diligence materials and assisting in the preparation of investment memorandum.
Bachelor’s degree in related major, business or finance preferred
- Strong desire to learn the real estate industry
- A quantitative background, and analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Precise written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities with a high standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines