BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations (BE). As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Accountant to join our team!
Perks: Greystar offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
· Compiles and analyzes financial information in preparation for entry into various financial statements and accounting reports, and makes appropriate journal entries for recording in the general ledger.
· Reviews budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
· Performs bank reconciliations and cash management duties.
· Communicates with on-site and other property managers to assist in completing pre-close and close activities, answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time client and company reporting.
· Acts as a liaison to internal and external auditors.
· Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
· Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to clients, senior managers, staff and internal and external auditors.
· Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
· Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an accounting and financial background.
College degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience is highly preferred.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com.
Greystar is a leading, fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment management, development, and management of rental housing properties globally. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar manages and operates over an estimated $200 billion+ of real estate in nearly 200 markets globally including offices throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, managing approximately 693,000 units/beds, and has a robust institutional investment management platform with approximately $35.5 billion of assets under management, including over $15 billion of assets under development. Greystar was founded by Bob Faith in 1993 with the intent to become a provider of world-class service in the rental residential real estate business. To learn more, visit www.greystar.com.