WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global precision marketing agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. Founded in 2007 to accelerate performance for the world’s most iconic brands, GTB is part of WPP’s industry-leading network of companies driving creative transformation. GTB works across 6 continents with offices worldwide.
Could this be you?
The Recruiting Coordinator role ensures excellence in internal and external people processes and communication. Team members in this role will collaborate with other HR and internal team members to meet deadlines, streamline processes and procedures, and support the business with a high level of discretion, professionalism and efficiency.
In this role you will…
- Provide support to the talent acquisition team
- Coordinate interviews between hiring managers and candidates
- Conduct reference checks for potential hires
- Assist in the onboarding process
- Data entry of candidate information into applicant tracking system
- Draft detailed offer letter documents and send electronic on-boarding materials to candidates
- Review and submit new hire onboarding forms to HR Operations
- Submit and track requests to IT for new team member equipment and ensure timely set up of equipment
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking and/or HRIS systems preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.