Hajoca Corporation—Developing Entrepreneurs—since 1858
Are you enthusiastic, creative, and innovative?
Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
Hajoca’s KOHLER Signature Showroom in Scottsdale is offering a semester-long internship opportunity for students with flexibility in their schedules. Our KOHLER Signature Store and showroom offers a unique and comprehensive shopping experience that is distinguished by a modern, innovative space and a merchandise mix that completely indulges you as you explore the KOHLER brand. The intern will work alongside showroom sales professionals to provide expert product selection assistance and design advice to our showroom customers. They ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction in order to meet or exceed the established sales and profit goals.
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 450 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
· Enthusiastically greet all customers entering the showroom
· Answer incoming showroom calls
· Enter orders and price quotes
· Provide clerical support for the sales team
· Assist in keeping track of lead times and project schedules
· Following up on project status for consultants
· Learn and prepare quotes for clients and preparing product data books
· Keep showroom clean, neat, current, and stocked
Qualifications for our selective internship program include:
• Solid GPA
• A strong interest in merchandising and design
• Demonstrated leadership skills in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
• The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and critical- thinking skills
• Entry-level work experience in customer service or retail
• Available to work weekend hours
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Hajoca Corporation is an inclusive culture where all teammates are afforded equal opportunities to live into their dreams.