The Hanesbrands Instruction Design internship is 10-week project-based positions that provide a unique opportunity to gain real-world business experience while making a positive and lasting impact on a Fortune 500 company. Selected candidate will be an excellent Instructional Design student who can interpret training needs analysis to create training programs that solve learning needs. You will work with the Talent Development organization to determine training needs and design solutions. You will experience hands-on what it is like to create, manage, and evaluate training certifications, curriculums, programs, courses, and deliverables within the scope of the role. A wide degree of creativity and self-motivation is expected.
- Design and develop engaging, innovative and effective instructor-led and eLearning training course materials with clear strategies and tactics to achieve desired learning outcomes
- Understand what exists within the current training content landscape and when appropriate, curate existing training to meet learning outcomes
- Maintain, evaluate, and revise existing learning content in our Learning Management System and ILT programs
- Partner with e-learning developers and multimedia specialists to publish interactive online courses
- Create adult learning solutions through various methods such as eLearning, instructor-led, self-pace, and virtual instructor-led
- Leverage adult learning principles and UX, and HBI brand standards
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Graduate student or undergraduate junior or senior majoring in Instructional Design, Adult Learning or relevant field of study.
- Open collaborative style; ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- High proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced experience in PowerPoint and SharePoint required
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, and other e-Learning authoring tools
- Experience with learning and content management systems and platforms preferred
- Understanding of adult learning theory and application
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills with ability to successfully deliver and communicate complex technical training concepts
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment
Hanesbrands internships may be payrolled through a third party agency.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: