Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Parallon family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Manager in Training to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At Parallon, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Repayment
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (match based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
During your time in the Manager in Training Program, you will complete field training and classroom assignments preparing you to function competently as a Manager in a Shared Service Center (SSC). Training will focus on enhancing your management and technical skills. Field training will ensure you are knowledgeable in all aspects in the business office functions. You will also complete training modules in various departments and display competency in specialized aspects of the position such as registration, compliance, billing and collections.
During your time in the Manager in Training program your duties will include:
- Complete field training assignments rotating between a hospital, practice and SSC setting.
- Determine trends in operational performance and identify process improvement opportunities including up-front collections, reduction in insurance denial trends, and reduce percentage of error.
Serve as interim manager within various facilities and/or functions to further enhance your management and technical skills.
- BS or BA degree required (or working towards the completion of a BA or BS). Accounting, Business, Finance Healthcare Administration & Hospitality degrees are a plus.
- MBA degree preferred.
- Experience in healthcare, healthcare management or finance is preferred.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world’s most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Manager in Training opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.