Process Improvement Analyst Position Summary:
This position is responsible for providing hands-on support and expertise in using HealthPoint’s lean management system to improve operations and outcomes in clinical as well as corporate settings. Works in partnership with Directors and health center leadership team to execute departmental goals that are in alignment with HealthPoint’s strategic priorities. Serves as an expert for genba kaizen by applying lean tools and methodology for continually improving the business.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Partner with the health center leadership team and other department Directors to convert all strategic (A3) priorities to meaningful annual goals.
- Lead the engagement with the project managers and other stakeholders to execute action plans in service of the departmental and health center annual goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in implementation of core lean concepts like production boards, daily/weekly huddles, PDSAs, engaging staff in daily improvement, and genba kaizen in partnership with department Directors and health center leaders.
- Provide hands-on support to frontline staff in successfully implementing the standard work using evidence-based change management strategies.
- Conduct routine assessments to measure the effectiveness of improvement activities.
- Lead the analysis, documentation, and reporting of the trends at local level to inform the regional leadership for future goal setting process.
- Support the delivery of training programs like Lean for Leaders, Experience-based Design, and other on-demand learning.
- Lead the setup and support for RPIW, Kaizen events, innovation events, and other improvement activities by collaborating with key stakeholders and ensure adherence to established standards for planning and follow-through.
- Routinely develop content for delivery through identified communication channels like standups, huddles, and report-outs. Duty 1
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Attend staff meetings, in-service meetings and participate in agency committees and task force activities as required.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration or public health or related field. Master’s degree is a preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in healthcare setting is required, including at least three (3) years of demonstrated use of lean tools and concepts for business performance and process improvement.
- Advanced lean training or similar is required.
- Working knowledge of project management, electronic practice management, statistical analysis and reporting software; advanced level ability with Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you know about the following, it’s a plus:
- Experience with NextGen Electronic Health Record
Proof of immunizations and/or immunity to: COVID-19, MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), Varicella, Annual Influenza, and TB are required for all employees. Additionally, if you work in a HealthPoint clinic, Hepatitis B. and Tdap (within last 10 years) are required. All immunizations are a condition of employment. Upon hire, employees must provide proof of their immunizations and/or immunity prior to starting or no later than their fifth (5) business day of employment.
HealthPoint is committed to offering all employees a competitive compensation package, including benefits and several other perks.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity Time Off (extended time off for staff to invest in themselves)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary plans at a discount, such as life insurance and identity theft insurance
- Third Party Perks Discounted Movie Tickets, Travel, Hotels, and more
- Growth Opportunities